Steven Thrasher Associates, LLC (“Thrasher Trademark Law”) and its affiliates are firmly committed to protecting your privacy and fostering your confidence in digital advertising. Accordingly, we are committed to observing applicable industry guidelines and a core set of privacy principles while also seeking to deliver relevant advertising and customized experiences.
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Information you provide directly to the Thrasher Trademark Law Web Site.
- Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Web Site, including through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
- Information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services and information that you request.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, and message boards.
- Customize the content you see.
- Improve your experience on the Thrasher Trademark Law Web Sites.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
- Where we have obtained your consent.
- With our third-party service providers.
- With business partners who jointly offer a service or feature with the Thrasher Trademark Law Web Site.
- Within the family of Thrasher Trademark Law Web Sites and other Thrasher Trademark Law businesses.
- If a Thrasher Trademark Law Web Site is sold to another company.
- To protect or defend the rights of Thrasher Trademark Law or our users.
- When required by law or public authorities.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update that information.
- You can stop the delivery of commercial email messages from a Thrasher Trademark Law Web Site or service by following the instructions in any such email you receive.
- You may choose to edit and update personal information you have provided to us through registration with one or more of the Web Sites and and/or change your marketing preferences in connection therewith.
Thrasher Trademark Law is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
- We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How to Contact Us